Monday, February 14, 2011

Hello Again...


So it's been a while since I've fallen from the "blog-wagon" and I was thinking about hopping back on when my sisters issued a 30 day blog challenge. It's apparently where we have a theme each day to write about on our blogs. I'm not promising a daily dose of myself...I'm gonna ease back in, but I will do my best to not have too big a hiatus from my online family journal again =)


Today I'm supposed to post a recent picture of myself and introduce...so here ya go. My name is Cee Cee Richardson. I'm married to one amazing man, have 3 awesome kiddos and enjoy paper crafting, chocolate, and being with my friends. I love music (and sometimes think I should have been a pop star...if I could actually sing that is!) and I love to watch shows that encompass great tunes...aka: Dancing with the Stars, So You Think You Can Dance, American Idol, etc. I'm addicted to word games like Boggle and Bookworm. I adore giving amazing gifts full of thought and packaged cute! That's a wrap about me for today. My most recent picture is from Christmas with my family...so here we are ...The Richardson Fam.

2 comments:

Steph said...

You are so cute. Miss you!

Alanna said...

Good to see you back in blog land. I've missed your posts.

Great Christmas picture btw. I love that Moxie is in it as well.

Hugs for a fabulous rest of the week.