Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter with your loved ones. Here's some serious documentation of our day...

The kids piled in the hallway before going to see what the easter Bunny brought them.

The bunny loot.

Dad playing with Kye's basket loot.

Where does she get all that attitude????

My daddy taking a pic of me taking a pic of him taking a pic of me.
P.S. His hat is a riot! He got it at the senior PGA shop in Texas. Gotta love the mop of grey hair attached to it!!!

Stopping for one second so I could snap a pic of her that wasn't a blur from running to find eggs!

My boy.
Jon (Mary's beau) helping little Brynlee get an egg out of a high branch. Thanks Jon.

Seriously?! He is rediculously gorgeous!

My boys. Oh I dig them!

Cousins. So nice to be together.

Gma and Gpa with most of their grandkids.

Court and Steve and their kiddos.
Mi Familia.

I love my man.

My sweet babies. Even though they keep getting older, I can't stop calling them my babies.

Mary and Jon.

Mary and Jon again. To be continued.....

We had to take a "sisters" pic. The funny thing about us is that none of us really look alike. We are all so different, maybe that's why we blend well together...we all bring something different.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Great pictures looks like a great day! I hope work is going good for you.

The Andersons: said...

Okay, I'm not use to you being dark and lizzy being light! Wow! Had to do a double take it has been so long! I love the pictures, maybe Mary will get married so that we will have an excuse to finally make it out there!

Steph said...

So many comments...
#1-It kills me with the "most of the grandkids".. So wish my girls could have egg hunted with their cousins!
#2-It makes me feel somewhat connected when I see that both of the things you and Bryn are wearing you bought while I was with you, ha ha!
#3-Loving Bryn's haircut. I hadn't heard about that :)

Courtney said...

Great pics! I need to have our family pic blown up...i look SKINNY! ;0)
It was a great day! So glad we got to spend it together!!!!
LOVE YOU!!!

Alanna said...

Such cute pictures. Looks like you had a fabulous day.