Monday, September 13, 2010

Brynlee's 7th Birthday

Brynlee only had ONE thing on her birthday wish list. It's actually been on her list for years if I'm being honest. This year I finally decided that maybe we (aka: I) was ready to grant this wish. It has taken a lot of time and research (and money) but her wish bacame a reality. She got a PUPPY for her birthday!!! We drove a 3hour round trip drive on Bryn's birthday to Sterling, Colorado where we picked up her black and white little female shih tzu. She was just 9 weeks old and precious and adorable as could be. Brynlee named her "Moxee". She wanted her to have 2 "e's" on the end of her name like "Brynlee". So here she is on her birthday with Miss Moxee Girl. Bryn also was able to invite some friends over for cake and ice cream and show off her new addition to the family. I think it was quite a memorable birthday!

I made chocolate cupcakes with giant chocolate "b's" on them in honor of the birthday girl. Yummy!!!

Lighting and singing!
Sharing:)
Driving home from Sterling with her new puppy!
Meeting sweet Moxee for the first time at the breeder. I think it was love at first sight!

0 comments: