Friday, October 23, 2009

Another Lost Tooth




My beautiful little girl is entering the dreaded "ugly duckling" phase. I still think she's adorable, but the gaping holes in her smile are increasing exponentially. In come the oversized, often crooked and mis-shapen adult teeth in her little tiny mouth. She gets sooooo excited every time a new tooth starts to wiggle. She looks forward to showing her teacher the new emptiness in her mouth and to the dollar under her pillow in the morning from the magical fairy who collects children's teeth. It's so much fun for the kiddos, but for the mommy...*sigh*...I miss her full set of chompers.

4 comments:

Marbear said...

Dang! She is mighty cute! I miss her like crazy! And she could never be an "ugly duckling" she is crazy adorable!

Alanna said...

First of all, Brynlee could never be an ugly duckling. I love her smile with the big hole in her mouth. She's a cutie pie for sure.

Shannon said...

Soooooo cute! I love the gaping holes and all the excitement that goes with it!

Bill said...

"""NO WAY""" She is still and "ALWAYS WILL BE" Just as cute as ever. :) Love You All!!!!