Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pumpkin Patch and Halloween

Holidays at the Richardson house are certainly mellowing as the kids get older. We had a "low key" halloween. Bryce spent the weekend at my parents so he could hang out with the NOCOFOCOMOPO (translation...North Colorado, Ft. Collins, Mormon Posse! Ha ha!) He dressed up as a blue crayon along with a large group of teens who were other colored crayons. He had a good time and came home with huge amounts of sugar. Kye spent halloween night at a friends house and dressed up as a "smartie pants". He had a blast with the guys and had a bit of a sugar crash when he got home the next day. Brynlee is at an absolute loss when her brothers are gone. She had her school party where she got to wear her doctor costume. We did the traditional trunk-or-treat at church and then she trick-or-treated the neighborhood with her bff, Kaydra. She came home, bathed and watched the new Tinker Bell movie with her dad and I until she fell asleep. I could get used to "low key" holidays!

We enjoyed the pumpkin patch this year and got a few good pix. Bryn and Bill put together a "Mrs. Potato Head" pumpkin and it was too cute!!! Now we just need a "Mr. Potato Head"!

Brynlee and BFF Kaydra at the Trunk-or-Treat.

At the school costume parade.

Mr. Smartie Pants...appropriate!

Those are some cute kids!!!!


Our fam.

She poses like a gap model! Ha ha!

His eyes slay me!

Oh my handsome teenage son! (Sorry...I think my kids are super adorable!)

More gap model pose-age:)

Gorgeous...enough said.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I'm so envious of your stage of life! All your kids smile for the camera and look freaking AWESOME!Good pics of my kids are rare right now! ~sigh~
Brynlee truly was the cutest doctor I've ever seen. And I lOVED Kyle's Smartie Pants!!!
Glad you had a nice holiday...

Marbear said...

Dang! You're family is ADORABLE! Can't wait to see you in 16 days!!!! Miss and love you!

Shannon said...

The pictures are awesome, you are right about your camera and not needing to do professional pics anymore!!!