Friday, October 23, 2009

Hawaiian Day at School...

I have been such a "Blog Slacker" lately! The kids had homecoming week at their school a few weeks ago and one of the themed days was Hawaiian Day. Brynlee looked like a real little hula girl (with the exception of the jeans and long sleeved shirt! Ha ha!) and Kyle, my little comedian, was a real ham. He decided that he was going to wear a coconut bra to school with a grass skirt. It was a hit! He cracks me up! The kids really had fun going all out on this one. They also had a dressy day, spirit day where they wore the school colors of blue, white and grey, and they had a sports day too. It's kinda fun to have all my kids at the same K-12 school where even the elementary and middle school kids get to participate in things like homecoming.

My goof ball!

Hula Bryn.

2 comments:

Marbear said...

So funny! Did Bryce dress up? Your kids are sure cuties!

Alanna said...

I love Kyle's coconut bra. Too funny. And Bryn looks so cute in her hula outfit. How funny that both our girls got the same outfit.