Monday, April 5, 2010

Belated pix from Kyles 12th B-day...

Kye and his dad after his ordination. So sweet!

Kye and grandpa Petty. We were so glad grandpa could be here for Kyle's special day.

Mmmmmm....he's so cute!

Thrilled about his 12th B-day present...I-pod touch! YES!!!!

Yes...I'm that bad of a mom that the only candle I had in the cabinet was a giant "1"...

Bryn and the boys in front of a hadrosaurus.

Bill's got the whole world on the tip of his finger.

Kye opening a few gifts outside the museum during lunch.

Brynlee, Bailey, Kyle and Bryce at lunch before the museum.

Our sweet Kye-Guy turned 12 on March 18th and I have been a serious blog slacker, but have to take a moment to brag about my amazing kid! I cannot beleive he is already 12 years old! He made honor roll...again...so far his whole middle school career he has made the honor roll. Now he's set the bar pretty high and we EXPECT it of him! LOL! He works so hard and gives his best. He is the kindest, most generous little man, he is our comedian and engineer. He is so special and necessary in our family. He was VERY excited to have uncle Bubba and auntie Steph and the girls in town right before his b-day so we could celebrate with them. He adores having all the family around. We did a little family thing at our house. On his actual b-day, he was on spring break so we let him bring a friend and spent the day down at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. We topped off the day with pizza and cupcakes. The last sunday in March, we were able to ordain Kyle to the Aaronic Priesthood. Next Sunday will be his first one passing the sacrament at church. It makes me have goosebumps to think about it. What a special thing for him to have the priviledge to do. I am grateful for the gospel and for my sweet Kye. My heart swells for him!

0 comments: